Accidentally read this post - I think the blogger have a good understanding of these signs...

HOROSCOPE 101 (MY VERSION)

My version of the horoscopes. I will start off with an intro, set a few things straight: I will not mention almost half of the horoscopes because I feel that either 1. I don't have enough knowledge about them. 2. I really don't feel they are even worth mentioning. 3. Continuing from 2, I do believe that the 12 horoscopes = not meant to be cut dry equal, meaning they don't all share the equal amount of pts like making a main character in an RPG. Some are downright superior, others are downright mediocre. Don't get offended, keep in mind this is all described through the POV of a Gemini (me).


1. Taurus

I tend to identify Taurus pretty easily, usually within the 1st few minutes of a conversation. And when I do find out they're a Taurus, I usually don't have much else to say to them...These ppl are incredibly hard to converse with, not saying they're not smart, in fact I know a few smart Taurus. It's the fact that they're incredibly stubborn and lack any flexibility...Their logic is retarded, if you're trying to explain something that's somewhat deep, requires a little bending of the mind, please just give up because it's a waste of time for the both of you.

That's not all, maybe I am biased and have had bad experiences w/ Ts, but a few of my friends agree with me that this sign = people with RPWT. When A Taurus attempts to tell a grand lie, it comes off so fkn bad and in the end not only do they fail, they forever remain as a POS in other people's minds. They are forever stuck in level 1 but somehow always get themselves into level wars with others.

2. Gemini

That's me, and I will be brutally honest about people belonging to this sign. I have quite a few Gemini friends, I tend to share the sickest commonalities, inside jokes and can often laugh till I get ulcers talking to a Gemini. Doesn't really mean we're funny people, I find Geminis to have a lot of energy, how they use this energy though is usually a waste. We try to accomplish too many things, instead of focusing on one at a time, we can start 4 different homework assignments, start reading 5 books, 4 table HUSNGS, MSN, and talk on the phone, all at the same time.

Don't bother getting into an argument with Geminis, you'll feel like shit after either because of their relentless berating while proving a point, or they'll confuse the hell out of you bending and obscuring things along the way. Gs are Sadistic people, they genuinely believe that part of the enjoyment they get out of anything they do is make fun/ ridicule their target in some way. They do this casually, as if it's within their rights, within their twisted boundaries of what's right/wrong. That is not to say that Gemini people are assholes, Gs actually are very good at adapting to people, situations, sometimes to the point that in order to gain trust, loyalty, Gs will play their cards perfect, they'll say exactly what the person wants the hear at the exact moment, they can take on the role of a general or a soldier, often times switching back and forth with ease because their adaptation skills allow them to be good team players.

Geminis are very bipolar in the way that deep down, they're the most kind-hearted out of all the horoscopes. They have a tremendous sense of justice but rarely shows it. On the other hand, the impression they give others is nowhere near kind-heartedness, their sharp tongue, narcissism make people feel a sense of instability because others find it hard to know when the G is being playful or serious. Only the Gemini him/herself knows what he/she is thinking.

3. Cancer

The most precious sign IMO, if you have a Cancer in your life, treasure them. These people don't have too much to offer in terms of talents, skills. Instead, they're decent at everything. Not incredibly smart, but just smart enough to get the job done. Cancer people are caring to friends, family, provides a sense of support, stability, however Cancers are incredibly sensitive. While providing love and care to their friends/family, they often expect also a lot in return. When they don't get it they can get moody and confuse people.

Cancers get things done, they know what's important, when asked to do something, they never delay it. It is this reason that make them the ideal people to go to for favors.

4. Sagittarius

O my, as a Gemini, I have a fatal attraction to Sags. It's very easy for me to befriend Sags and I find there often exist a tremendous amount of attraction between the two. Sorry to my guy friends reading this if you feel this sounds really gay lol. Sags possess a very child-like personality, very carefree and even more restless than Geminis, which make them the ideal playmate for Gs. The attraction between the two exist not only on a physical level but also mental. Quick-witted, Sags tend to be well knowledge d in broad topics, not shy to offer their opinions at all times.

The problem with Sags is that they often get along too easily with everyone, the reason is because they don't want to piss anybody off and often acts timid, they would do anything to avoid confrontation. If you're rounding up people to help you in a fight, don't bother with these fkers...not because they don't care about you, they just hate confrontation!! Because of this, I don't feel Sags are very loyal. They tend to move on pretty quickly from one to the other. They're often the peacemakers, no matter how strong your relationship with the Sag is, they won't fully back you because they feel that's disturbing the balance.

5. Aquarius

Aquarius is basically a bot, they are empty to begin with but whatever ideas that get fed into their heads they stubbornly cling to and becomes their principles. It is all up to what these ideas are to determine what the Aquarius person really is. Because of this, it's a huge hit or miss. People who are easy to brainwash and become extremists are often Aquarius IMHO.

On the plus side, Aquarius's strong principles make them become like a open book. Brutal honesty, straight-cutting often, they will give it to you straight, no bullshit attached. Reminds me of the Chinese Triads still using the traditions that's been passed on for generations, stubbornly clinging to it. Aq people are incredibly rebellious and carefree, never confined by rules, Aq will trace these rules to their principles and if they don't fit, they rebel.

Geminis are supposed to be very compatible with Aquarius, and for a good reason...The honesty and open book feel is refreshing and important for a Gemini, Aquarius reminds Gemini of what they truly desire in life. Gs offer a great sense of respect for Aquarius' honesty.

6. Leo

The hardest one for me to write about, Leos are stubborn and often will mercilessly fight for something that is of no importance. They tend to go super-saiyan and forget the reason, they'll do it just out of annoyance. If they use it right, their passion and pride can go long ways and they can surpass light years ahead of their competitors.

Leos will never ask for your opinion and if you suggest something to them they'll tell you to fk off. They have a hard time accepting that someone else's idea could be better for them. Because of this, Leo tend to become great artists at what they do, the end product of their work usually shows a lot of their personality imprinted.

More important is, I like his tone very much!!